PS_PV_ATTACHMENTS and PS_RECV_COMMENTS are not Synchronized when Attachments are Deleted from Receipt Header Comments that is not Linked to other Transactions (Requisition, Purchase Order (PO) or Voucher)
(Doc ID 2696721.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachments are not removed from PS_PV_ATTACHMENTS table if delete them from the Receipt Header Comments that are not linked to other transactions (requisition, purchase order (PO), or voucher), but they are removed only from PS_RECV_COMMENTS. In this way, there are left orphan rows in PS_PV_ATTACHMENTS table that are not accessible online.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a receipt with attachment.
2. Press on Header Comments/Attachments link
3. Press Attach button in the Receipt Header Comments page
4. Press Upload button, Ok and Save receipt. The attachment is linked only to the receipt.
5. Open again the receipt and press on Edit Header Comments/Attachments link
6. Press Delete button in the Receipt Header Comments page
Press OK to message < Attachment deletion is initiated. Please save the document to complete the action. (10200,643) > and save the receipt.
7. Reopen the receipt and notice the doc has been removed from the comment
8. Check the DB and notice the file was not removed from PS_PV_ATTACHMENTS record, but it was deleted from PS_RECV_COMMENTS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document