Total Order Surcharges with Expressions do not Work with Other Surcharges in an Arbitration Plan
(Doc ID 2697777.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Total Order Surcharges with expressions do not work when paired with other surcharges in an arbitration plan. It appears the last surcharge that is applied is the final price and adjustments are to balance the amounts.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Add price rule 1 with total order surcharge with amount $5.
2. Add price rule 2 with amount $6 (same as in step 1).
3. Add price rule 3 with surcharge price using expression.
4. Add price rule 4 with using expression (same as in step 3).
5. Create arbitration plan with the 4 price rules.
6. Price item in simulator.
7. Pricing adjustment of -59 calculated is wrong.
8. Rules should be calculated as:
List price 65
+ 5 (rule 1)
+ 6 (rule 2)
+ 5 (rule 3, roll up qty 1 * 5)
+ 6 (rule 4, roll up qty 1 * 6)
Price calculated should be $87.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document