EPY: Retro Additional Pay Calculation is Incorrect with Multiple Mid-Period Pay Rate Changes
(Doc ID 2697812.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro additional pay calculates incorrectly for a mid-period pay rate change on a pay cycle that was originally processed with a mid-period pay rate change.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an earnings code that is based on another earnings Code.
- Set up an additional pay for the employee using this earnings code with 'Prorate Additional Pay' turned off.
- Insert a job record with a pay rate change mid pay-cycle prior to processing the pay calendar.
- Create the paysheet and note that the regular salary is prorated but the additional pay is not prorated.
- Confirm the original paycheck.
- Insert a second job record with a pay rate change mid pay-cycle which triggers a retro request for the original pay cycle.
- Run the retro calculation.
- The additional pay new earnings amount is grossly overstated and as a result, the calculated amount of the current retro amount is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document