eS: SSI Invoice Is Created With Incorrect Remit To Address. This Is Happening In Fluid Only
(Doc ID 2697871.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SSI invoice is created with incorrect remit to address. This is happening in Fluid only
1. Take Supplier USA0000010
2. This supplier has 3 address (out of which 1 was inactive)
3. This supplier has 2 location - XXXX and ABC
a. XXXX was linked to address 2 and
b. ABC was linked to address 3
4. Sign in to the Supplier Portal and login as JSCOTT
5. Create a SSI invoice, location CORP was defaulted with address 2 - which is correct
6. Now change the location to ABC (from XXXX) - address 3 shows up which is correct
7. But when you query the ps_vchr_hdr_qv table the voucher is showing as address 2 - THIS IS INCORRECT - IT SHOULD AS 3 (BECAUSE ABC LOCATION IS LINKED TO ADDRESS 3).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document