EAP: ExcelUploadForVoucher File With Blank OPRID(s) Loads Voucher With OPRID Loading the File Instead of the OPRID of the Person Running Voucher Build
(Doc ID 2697957.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ExcelUploadForVoucher.xls file contains 6 Vouchers to load. 4 out of the 6 Vouchers have a blank OPRID value. After clicking the Generate XML and Post icon, the Vouchers are loaded to the STG records. The blank VCHR_HDR_STG.OPRID values are now populated with the OPRID loading the file instead of remaining blank. This was changed after Bug 30903530.
Leaving the VCHR_HDR_STG.OPRID blank allows the Voucher Build process to create the Voucher with a Created By value = OPRID running Voucher Build.
1. ExcelUploadForVoucher file has the OPRID value = blank for 4 out of 6 Vouchers
2. UserID = APA1 > click Generate XML and Post icon > OK > Save DEST.XML file > Imported 6 Vouchers > OK
3. Query VCHR_HDR_STG > the blank OPRID values are now populated with APA1 instead of remaining blank
4. This was changed in Bug 30903530
5. VP1 runs Voucher Build
6. Vouchers created shows the 'Created By' value = APA1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document