ELM 9.2: Form Approval Push Notifications Show Incorrect User and/or Incorrect Form Name
(Doc ID 2697971.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Push notifications for Form approvals show the wrong employee name and/or form name after 2 users have submitted a form for approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a fluid form for updating some type of information for a user (ensure that the form requires approval and that you are configured to receive Push Notifications)
2. Log in as User A and submit a form
3. Log in as yourself and note the push notification in the notification icon. It should state that there is a form (your form name that you created) is awaiting approval and it will have the name of User A
4. Log in as User B and submit a form
5. Log in as yourself and note the push notification in the notification icon. It will state that there is a form is awaiting approval and it will have the name of User A, instead of User B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document