EPC: Pricing (PC_PRICING) or Variance Pricing (PC_VAR_PRICE) for Amount-Based Contract Are Unable to Remove the Unwanted Fringe Rows If the Need Arises.
(Doc ID 2698136.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_PRICING/PC_VAR_PRICE processes are not able to remove the target fringe rows (analysis type - FRN) if the business doesn't require it at a later date.
1. A Project/Activity is associated with an amount based contract line. The rate is associated with the Activity level.
2. Created a source transaction. This created a FRN transaction because of rate set.
3. It was later determined that this Project/Activity should not be using rate sets to calculate FRN transactions
4. There is no provision to set the Rate set target with Rate amount of 0. The system won't allow (Due to this PC_VAR_PRICE cannot remove the FRN transaction or reverse the FRN tranasaction)
5. Removed the Rate set from Project/Activity
6. Ran the PC_VAR_PRICE (with providing) Rate set as parameter after enabling the variance for the rate set. This did not remove the FRN either.
The need is to remove the FRN rows using delivered processes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document