E-FLUID: User Unable to Resize Modal Window on a Fluid Page
(Doc ID 2698199.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When secondary pages (modal windows) are opened on a Fluid page, then the user is not allowed to resize this page when it is invoked. This works fine on Classic pages. The user should be able to resize the modal windows regardless of Fluid or Classic page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application
2. Navigate to any Classic page (in this example: http://<server>/psp/<site>/EMPLOYEE/ERP/c/INTERFACE_ASSET_INFORMATION.BASIC.GBL)
3. Open a secondary window (in this example: Attachments)
4. Observe that the page can be resized
5. Navigate to any Fluid page (in this example: Asset Management navigation collection)
6. Open a secondary window (in this example: Attachments)
7. Observe that the secondary window cannot be resized
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document