E-AWE: Worklist 'From' Field Does Not Update With The Most Recent Submitter Or Approver
(Doc ID 2698298.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an approver receives the worklist item for a transaction at an earlier approval level, the worklist item does not update the “From” field when it is approved and moved up to a higher level. Prior to PUM35, this field would update to the last submitter or approver if it were moved to a higher approval level. Approvers who hold multiple approval level roles don't see the most recent 'From' field if another approver has approved the transaction since the time they receive the transaction in their worklist. This field should update with the most recent approver.
The issue can be replicated in the following stesp:
1. Add a Voucher that will require 3 sets of approval
2. Submit for approval
3. Login as a user who has access to approve the voucher at level 1 and level 2 (User MGR3)
4. Take a screenshot of what the transaction looks like in their worklist
5. The worklist will show originator in the the From field as expected
6. Login as a user who only can approve for level 1 only (User APA2) and approve the voucher through the worklist
7. The voucher is approved and pending at approval level 2
8. Login as a user who is only a level 2 approver or higher (MGR1), look at their worklist, the From field is displaying the name of the level 1 approver as they were the one to send it to their level for approval
9. Log back in as the user (MGR3) who is an approver for level 1 and 2
10. You will see that the “From” field did not update to the name of the user who approved at level 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document