Service Procurement Voucher Errors Out When Work Order Has Multiple Distribution Lines for Expense
(Doc ID 2698676.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
sPro Voucher creation process “Export to AP” errors out when work order has multiple distributions lines for expense
1. Create a deliverable based worked order with
a. Labor amount
b. Expense amount
c. expense reporting option is percent allocation
d. Create multiple distribution lines with different accounts for expense see in the screen shots below
2. Submit, Process to create PO, dispatch PO and then release the work order.
3. Create, submit and approve expense sheet with multiple lines .
4. Create invoice for the above created expense sheet in step 3 via application engine (SPF_INVGEN)
5. Then run “Export to AP” process (Application engine – SPF_IEXPMAIN) .
6. Run Voucher build process where the voucher for the above created invoice in step 4 errors out with error message “Invoice line Merchandise Amount <> sum of Distribution Line amounts .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document