GPUK Multiple NI Sections Are Not Printed In PDF Payslips
(Doc ID 2699776.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple NI Categories exist within an certain Pay Period, both NI Categories are listed within Rvw Admin Payslip/Result GBR page but they are not listed within the PDF Payslip
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to maintain NI Data GBR page and change the employee NI Category mid pay period.
2. Calculate the certain Pay Period where the change was performed.
3. Go to Rvw Admin Payslip/Result GBR page and review for the employee’s Payslip. Both the NI Categories are available in the page.
4. Go to Create/Print Payslip GBR page and run the ‘PaySlip Preparation’ (GPGB_PSLIP_X) process
5. When run the PDF payslip process the ‘PREVIOUS NATIONAL INSURANCE-‘ section is not printed in the payslip.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document