ECO: Event Mapping Not Firing Application Package Code Correctly While Using Form And Approval Builder
(Doc ID 2700275.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event mapping is not firing correctly while attempting to use it with Form and Approval builder.
The event mapping is working as designed. The issue is happening while using Form and Approval builder with event mapping. When you build a form using Form and Approval builder, it creates a CREF for each form. But all the forms use the same component. The SQL where clause is not using the CREF as criteria, so it finds multiple rows (one for each form).
SELECT PORTAL_OBJNAME FROM PSPTCS_SRVCFG
Issue is happening only when using form and approval builder. This issue not able to replicate if event maps are created in normal forms.
Would like to be able to set up new forms using Form and Approval Builder and add event mapping.
- Create two custom forms using Form and Approval Builder.
- Create an Application package with 2 classes. Class 1 will issue the "Hello World1" message and Class 2 will issue the "Hello World2" message.
- Add event mapping code to the submit button on the first form with a message "Hello World 1" from Application Package Class 1.
- Add event mapping code to the submit button on the second form with a message "Hello World 2" from Application Package Class 2.
- When the Submit button on the second form is clicked, the message box "Hello World 1" appears. The expectation is to see the "Hello World 2" message box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document