HR_REACTVTER Process Updating Existing Future Dated Row to a Termination Row
(Doc ID 2700405.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When HR_REACTVTER process is run it is updating an existing future dated row to a Termination Row.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data Search for and select a non-employee.
2. In correction mode, enter an Expected Job End Date of today’s date and select the End Job Automatically checkbox and Save.
3. Insert a new row with a future effective date and update the end date to a different date in the future
4. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Temporary Assignments > Reactivate/Update Termination
5. Enter a run control: Enter the non-employee’s Company and today’s date on the run control page
6. Click the Run button and run the process HR_REACTVTER
7. After the process successfully completes, return to Job Data for the non-employee – the future dated row that was inserted was corrected to a Termination row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document