Saved Note On Absence Request Goes Missing After Submit
(Doc ID 2700831.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Absence Request is saved first before submitting, the note added during initial draft saved goes missing on Submit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on as an Employee
2. Navigate to Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > Absence Request
3. Enter Absence details
a. Absence Type: Annual Leave
b. Absence Name: Annual Lve Take Hours Entitle
c. Reason: Annual Leave
d. Start Date: 06/29/2020
e. End Date: 06/29/2020
f. Duration: 8.00 Hours
g. Comment: Test Note
i. Description: Test Note
ii. Note Text: Test Note
4. Click on the Save for Later button
5. Navigate to Employee Self Service > View Requests (tile)
6. Click on the leave request saved in Step 4
a. Annual Lve Take Hours Entitle
7. Click on the Submit button
8. Click on the Yes button to confirm submission
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document