Save Button Missing After Page and Field Configuration on Item Attribute Component
(Doc ID 2700929.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Save Button is missing when configuring page and field edit with ITEM_ATTRIBUTE component where field UTILIZ_CD is made a required field.
When creating new business item and saving, the edit fires correctly saying UTILIZ_CD is required if it has not been entered. However, the Utilization Types page does not have the save button. Users cannot add the value and save.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Using page and field configurator and make UTILIZ_CD a required field.
2. Apply setting to Define Business Unit Item Navigation
3. Try adding new Define Business Unit Item and modify cost price. Click on Save
4. This takes user to utilization types page highlighting that utilization code is required.
5. Save button on page is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document