EPY: Paycheck Modeler Federal Tax Withholding not Correct for 2019 or Earlier Federal Form W-4
(Doc ID 2701121.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Patch 30500675 - 2020 U.S. FEDERAL FORM W-4 - CHANGES TO PAYCHECK MODELING delivered in HCM PUM Image 35 (Tax Update 20-C) has been applied to the environment.
The Paycheck Modeler is calculating the Federal Withholding Tax amount without the additional withholding amount for an employee with the following Federal Tax Data:
- Federal Form W-4 Version = 2019 or Earlier
- Additional Withholding Amount > $0
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Apply Tax Update 20-C including Patch 30500675.
2. Make sure that the Federal Tax Data for the Employee has Additional amount for Federal Form Version 2019.
3. Navigate to Fluid Self-Service Paycheck Modeler.
4. Make no changes to Paycheck.
5. View Modeled check Results.
6. Print Modeled Check.
7. Compare Modeled check Federal Withholding amount to previous confirmed paycheck.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document