When Applying For Job, the Notification Email Address Used To Reach the Applicant Is Not the Primary Email Address
(Doc ID 2701242.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying for a Job, the email address listed in the Application Summary page is not the primary email, but the email is sent to the primary type
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Careers>My Account Information
2. Enter details . Add 3 types of emails and set one of them as primary
3. Enter application details
4. In application summary page, primary email is not shown instead business email type is shown.
5. Email to applicant goes to right primary email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document