EAP: PO Voucher With Multiple Distribution Lines Not Allocating Amount Correctly
(Doc ID 2701702.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amount Only PO is created with a PO Line that has 2 Distribution Lines where each Distribution Line is allocated by a specific Merchandise Amount / Percent to different Account / Department combinations. PO is setup for Matching.
1st Voucher is created from the PO for a partial amount. When reviewing the Distribution lines, the 1st distribution line is fully allocated and the 2nd distribution line is only partially allocated based on the allocated percentages. Matching is run and the Voucher is matched.
2nd Voucher is created from the PO. When reviewing the Distribution lines, even though the 1st distribution line was fully invoiced / allocated in the 1st Voucher, the 1st distribution line is allocated again along with the 2nd distribution line. Since the 1st distribution line was already fully invoiced on the 1st PO Voucher, 1st Distribution Line is deleted and the 2nd
Distribution Line amount is updated for the remaining amount of the PO. Matching is run and the Voucher is matched.
To the customer, based on the Merchandise Amount / Percents allocated on the PO, when creating the 2nd Voucher, the 1st Distribution line should no longer be invoiced since it was fully allocated on the 1st Voucher.
1. Create an Amount Only PO for $84,000 setup for Matching
2. Schedule has 2 Distribution lines, Distribute By = Amount
-- 1st Line Merchandise Amount = 3,000 with a specific Account / Department combination
-- 2nd Line Merchandise Amount = 81,000 with a different Account / Department combination than the 1st Line
3. Dispatch the PO
4. Create 1st Voucher from the PO using the Copy PO button
5. Original PO amounts copied onto the PO
6. For the 2nd Distribution line, change the Merchandise Amt to a lesser amount
7. Click Adjust PO Percentage
8. Click Yes to the message
9. Update the Total, Unit Price and Line Amount fields accordingly
10. Save the Voucher
11. Run Matching
12. 1st PO Voucher is Matched
13. Create 2nd Voucher from the PO using the Copy PO button
14. 1st Distribution Line still has a Merchandise Amt copied into it based upon the PO Percent / Percent even though the 1st Distribution Line was fully vouchered on the 1st PO Voucher
15. Delete Distribution Line 1 since it has been fully invoiced
16. For the remaining Distribution Line, change the Merchandise Amt to the remaining amount left on the PO
17. Click Allocate by Percentage
18. On the Distribution Line, Percent changes to 100
19. Save the Voucher
20. Run Matching
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document