EGM: For Bluebird Awards, GM_PT_SECURITY Process Is Not Adding the Global Portal Users Into Award and Project Security Tables (PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL2, PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL3) for Existing Global Users.
(Doc ID 2701712.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For bluebird awards, GM_PT_SECRTY process is not adding the global portal users into Award and Project Security tables (PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL2, PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL3) for existing global users.
1. In Demo, let's say a couple of users are given global access. Empl ID KU0006 and KU0042
2. Create a Contract and associate a project/activity
3. Click on the button “Create Award Profile”
4. View the Award Profile and enter any necessary fields
5. Run GM_PT_SECRTY process with Contract option chosen
6. Review the tables PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL2, PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL3. Notice that the global users are not given access
7. Run GM_PT_SECRTY process with business unit option chosen and the "Load Blue Bird Award" option checked
8. Review the tables PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL2, PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL3. Notice that the global users are not given access even with this approach
9. Now add anew new global access user – KU0002
10. Review the tables PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL2, PS_GM_PT_ACC_LVL3. Notice that the global user – KU0002 is given access.
The expectation is when you run the GM_PT_SECRTY at the Contract level or when run at BU level with the bluebird award option chosen, necessary rows need to be inserted in the security tables.
NOTE: In the document above user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document