EAP: Error "SQL error in Exec. (2,280) VOUCHER.BUSINESS_UNIT.SavePostChange" Received When Recording Manual Payment On Voucher
(Doc ID 2701913.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SQL Error When Recording Voucher Payment With Payment Reference + Bank Account No.Lengh is more than 33
1. Go to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts
2. Make sure Account # Length is more than 23 on the "External Accounts" tab and Check# Len is Set to 10 in Accounting Information page.
**Make sure including both, length is more than 33
1. Go to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2. Create a voucher with the same bank info as setup above
3. Record a Payment with payment reference of length 10 and save the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document