When Trying to Submit a GSS Transaction and the Previous Button is used the Error "missing message 18031/0" is Displayed
(Doc ID 2702527.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user fast clicks on HCM Guided Self Service in rapid fashion back and forth on the train, followed by Submit, the GSS next page returns an error:
The Job Data isn't updated and no Approval Workflow is generated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select an employee for GSS Transaction ' Transfer employee'
2. In Questionnaire, select all as Yes. Click NEXT
3. In the Job Detail page, provide relevant data. Click NEXT
4. In the Compensation page, provide relevant data. Click NEXT
5. On Review & Submit page Click PREVIOUS
6. Click NEXT
7. Then submit the GSS, it will give the Missing Message 18031/0 error and Workflow will not get initiated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document