EDM: Deal Sellback Transactions Not Removing Future Payments From Cashflows
(Doc ID 2702620.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering a Sellback transaction for a Deal and viewing the Cashflows for the Deal, the Sellback transaction (Sale Settlement) appears but the future payments (i.e. payments that would have been due if it had not been sold) are still showing in the Cashflows table. They are also showing as available for selection on the Select Settlements page. These future Payments should no longer appear.
This worked prior to Image 35 and applying Bug 30382399 and Bug 30891198.
1. Create a Deal with Classification = Debt, Rate Type = Fixed and Discount/Premium = Constant Yield Method
2. Save the Deal
3. click the Cashflows button
4. Run Automated Accounting for the Deal
5. Settlement for the 06/30/2020 payment is selected
6. Settlement is Approved
7. On the Payment Dispatch page, select the Settlement
8. Dispatch the Settlement
9. Settlement has Dispatch Status = Paid
10. Display the Deal
11. Click the Sell/Buyback hyperlink
12. Update the Update/Display Sell / Buyback Details page, accordingly, where Unwind Par is a negative amount
13. On the Deal Details page, click the Cashflows button
14. On the Cashflows page, the Sellback transaction (Sale Settlement) is now included. However, the future payments are not removed.
15. Select Settlements page still has the Payments -- The Payments should not appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document