Inconsistent Behavior When Clicking On Previous Button For Update Job Details For Group
(Doc ID 2703416.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When previous button is clicked after entering the details for an Update Job Details for Group Page for Supervisor Change, instead of showing 'Reports to position' system is showing 'Supervisor's Name' which is an inconsistent behavior of the GSS Page.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as a Manager
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Update Job Details for Group
3. Select employees
4. Select from the questionnaire as yes for 'Are you changing the employee's Supervisor?
5. Click next
6. Notice the 'Reports to' enabled on this page the first time in the process to submit reporting change.
7. Select the Reports to position
8. Click Next now
9. At this stage click previous
10. Observe that the Reports To changed to Supervisor Name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document