E-CA: Applying a Change Package from PUM Using Command Line in Linux Fails with "Error: File not found" during RunningDataMover-SEC_EXPORT_SRC_IP.DMS Step
(Doc ID 2703949.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
When attempting to apply a change package from Campus Solutions 9.2 Image 18 using command line in Linux the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install and configure Change Assistant for applying maintenance.
2. Define the Target and PUM (PeopleSoft Update Manager) Image databases.
3. Upload the Target database information to the PUM Source.
4. Define and create the Change Package.
5. Apply the Change Package by running the below on a command line in Linux:
./changeassistant.sh -MODE UM -ACTION CPAPPLY -TGTENV <TARGETDB> -UPD <CHANGEPACKAGENAME>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document