EAM: AMIF1000 Failis with Error ORA-00904: "STATISTICS_CODE": Invalid Identifier after Enabling ChartField Combo Edit Rule for STATISTICS_CODE.
(Doc ID 2704336.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMIF1000 goes to No Success with the following error after enabling ChartField Combo Edit Rule for STATISTICS_CODE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a new Chatfield Combination Definition with ‘Statistics Code’ as an anchor field.
2. Add a new Combination Rule and fill in a Chartfield Combination
3. Create a new Combination Editing Group with the Combo Editing Option set to Master Selector Tables
4. Add the Combo Group in ledgers of a BU.
5. Run the Build Combination Data Request for BU (Build Selector Tables).
6. Process an interface line through AMIF1000 for the BU.
Detailed Replication Steps Attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document