EGL9.2:Budget Definition Budget Type Unexpectedly Changed from Expense to Revenue
(Doc ID 2704599.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Budget Definition, the Budget Type has unexpectedly changed from Expense to Revenue. This field is not an editable field on the KK_BUDG1 page, but is a value being read from the Ledger Group definition.
This changed after user drilled down into Budget Overview for another KK Ledger Group. After that, the Budget Type Expense changed to Revenue.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to Ledger Group definition, and access Ledger Group ex: EG_ALLT under SetID = FEDRL.
2. For Ledger Group EG_ALLT, note that its Ledger Group Type = Commitment Control Expense
3. Access Budget Overview page for another KK Ledger Group, ex: CC_DEP_REV and click Search button.
4. Click Display Options link.
5. Deselect all Sum By options. Click Ok button. Then, save.
6. Click Return to Criteria link.
7. Click Search button again.
8. Click the Prompt icon.
9. Click Show Details icon. Click Ok and exit this page.
10. Now, check back on Budget Definition for EG_ALLT. Note that the Budget Type changed from Expense to Revenue.
See replication document here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document