EEC : Error - "Invalid Date. (180,112) EOCC_COMP_CONFIG.Utility.PageField.OnExecute" When Using Page and Field Configurator
(Doc ID 2704666.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting an error When Date Value is Not Default Format on Page
1. Open a transaction in any component where a date field (from a work record) is presented with a default value.
2. Add code to change the format of the date other than default using PeopleCode, on Component PostBuild event
3. Open the transaction on the page to check if the changes working fine.
4. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configuration
5. Add a configuration to modify the label of that field on the same component and apply the configuration
6. Open the transaction again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document