ELM 9.2: Maintain Programs Page, Security Tab - Search Prompt Button for Learner Group is Retrieving the Values in English instead of the Translated Values
(Doc ID 2704741.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The translated values for Learner Group prompt button are not displayed, when an administer is trying to add/change the values in the Maintain Programs page, Security tab.
The Learner Group values are displayed in English language even though the user connected to the ELM application with a different language.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Connect to ELM application using a non-base language.
2. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Programs.
3. Perform a search and select a program.
4. Go to the Security tab and try to add a new Learner Group.
5. On clicking the Add row button, on the Learner group grid, and then clicking the prompt button, notice that the options appear in base language instead of the session language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document