Fluid Attachments Framework Breaks Navigation When Both Attachments and Notes Are Configured
(Doc ID 2705441.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Configuring Attachments in Fluid Framework, using Entry ID: HR_NAME_CHG (Name Change Attachments) is configured to use both Attachments and Notes. In the Fluid Benefits Enrollment Activity Guide, Navigate to the Name Step, make a Name Change, add an Attachment, and enter a Description. The Activity Guide Navigation is incorrect when clicking next to go to the Home and Mailing Address Step, the Name Detail page is still displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Attachments > Define Authorization Entries
2. Edit HR_NAME_CHG (Name Change Attachments)
3. Configure Name Change to Show Both Attachments and Notes.
4. Provide EDITALL access to the eProfile Employee Fluid role.
5. Login as employee and Navigate to the Name Step of the Fluid Benefits Enrollment Activity Guide and Click the Name Row
6. Add an Attachment, enter a description the click Done.
7. Click Next button to go to the Home and Mailing Address Step, the Name Detail page is still displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document