Quick Enrollment Status Shows Success but Class Not Added to Student Schedule When Student Records Service Impact DENR Added
(Doc ID 2705677.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to quick enroll a student. The Quick Enroll displays that an enrollment (adding a class) was a success, but it didn't actually add the class to the student's schedule. This occurs with students that have a service indicator hold. The student is having RG5 (Drops not allowed) service indicator placed to the student's account. Service Indicator is having DENR service impact which is impacting Class Drop.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Service indicator
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Quick Enroll a Student
3. Enter Student ID (Select any Student with Hold)
4. On Quick Enrollment page, Enter 2 rows; In first row enter class to be dropped and in the second row enter class to be enrolled.
5. Click on Submit.
6. Class Drop states error with error message ''Unable to process Drop, Hold on this record (14640,157) There is a hold on this record. To process the drop, the hold must be removed, or service indicators must be overridden'.
7. Class Enrollment states 'Success' but the issue here is with the false "Success" on enrollment when dropping/enrolling in the same transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document