Page And Field Configurator Error 'Fetching array element 0: index is not in range 1 to 1. (180,252)' Observed When Adding a New Value for the Component SS_CC_DEMOG_DATA.
(Doc ID 2705827.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The page Demographic Data has been configured through Page and Field Configurator to hide a field, after that the following error occurs when accessing the page:.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator
2. Add a new value
3. Click Select Fields
4. Chose Primary Indicator
5. Select Modify Label and remove the label text
6. Select Hide Field
7. User List tab – apply to all users, no exceptions
8. Map to Portal Registry tab – select all and click Apply
9. Navigate: Main Menu > Self Service > Student Center > Demographic Data
10. Error observed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document