EPY: Ability To Restrict Users Not To Select 100% If They Have Two Different Direct Deposit Accounts
(Doc ID 2705849.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is not preventing users to not select a 2nd account if the first account is set to 100% allocation.
We have a few employees that have 2 bank accounts added to their Profile but one Account as 100% Amount going into it which makes the other Account (Remainder of balance) useless as the whole amount goes to the 1st account .
Is there a way to restrict the users from adding 100% if they have more than one account?
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Employee Self Service
2. Click on the Payroll tile
3. Click on Direct Deposit
4. Click on Add Account and enter the account information for 100% allocation. Save the page.
5. Add the second account as the "Remaining Balance" and save.
6. Shows two accounts which the direct deposit will always go to the 100% allocation account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document