EGL9.2: Entry Date in Reconciliation Comments Section of Fluid Reconciliation Approval Page Reflected as Asof date Instead of Actual Comment Entry Date
(Doc ID 2705976.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entry Date in Reconciliation Comments Section of Fluid Reconciliation Approval page reflected as As of date instead of actual Comment entry date.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up account reconciliation rule.
2. Attach Reconciliation rule to Reconciliation set.
3. Post some journals that would be in scope of reconciliation process.
4. Run Create Reconciliation GLRN_CREATE process
5. Log in as Reconciler and Go to reconciliation workbench. Enter expected amount and comments against reconciliation rows.
6. Submit reconciliations for approval.
7. Log in as approver. Go to fluid approval tile and check the comment entry date in reconciliations due for approval.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document