E-AD: PT 8.58 Unable To Delete The Objects From Project In Application Designer
(Doc ID 2706394.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can't delete objects from project in Application designer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open PPLTLS84CUR Project in App designer
2. Insert multiple pages (this is applicable with any object) into the project
3. Click the Upgrade tab
4. Double-click an object type that has multiple objects
5. Click the top page, Shift-Click the last object
6. Press the Delete key on the keyboard or right click the highlighted items and select "Remove from project"
7. Open another object type
8. Using the mouse, click the first item and select multiple rows without selecting all of the columns
9. Press the delete key
The objects are deleted from the project
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document