EEX 9.2: How to Update The Delivered US001 Business Unit On Expense Pivot Grids?
(Doc ID 2706546.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Expenses WorkCenter, Queries tab, Pivot Grid section -When Expense by Chartfields or Expenses Top 20 Spenders is selected, it comes up but the default business unit value is the Oracle delivered 'US001'. How to update this value to default some other BU other than US001?
1. Open Expense WorkCenter
2. Click the Reports/Queries tab
3. In the ‘Pivot Grids’ section, click the ‘Expenses by Chartfield’
4. Click the little drop-down next to the blue ‘gear’ on the top left corner
5. Click the ‘Prompts’ in the list of items to choose from
6. Prompts page appears and ‘US001’ is defaulted
How can we get the default to be one of our business units and not the delivered Oracle business unit?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document