Getting Multiple Issues on the Fluid Requisition page when Adding an Item other than the Standard UOM
(Doc ID 2706788.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting multiple issues on the Fluid Requisition page when adding an item other than the Standard UOM (Unit of Measure).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : eProcurement Tile > Requisition
2. Search an Item (10000)
3. Click Details, Click UOM Details
4. Select SCM0000001 for Each
5. Click Add (Item added to the cart)
6. Change Each to Case
7. Click Add (Item added to the cart)
8. Click Cart
Issue 1 : UOM is not populated for the second item
10. Edit Requisition
Issue 2: Only one item is available
1. Create Requisition and Search the Item 10000
2. Click Details of the first row
3. Remove UOM and Click Add
Getting the error message which is correct
Issue 4 : This is not a meaningful error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document