E-FLUID: Receiving PeopleCode Error When Viewing Workcenter From "Find Object Navigation" Page: "Field does not exist -- EOWC_FRAMEWORK_FL.MyWork.MOPageHandler.OnExecute"
(Doc ID 2707244.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When taking the Component name from the Workcenter URL, and then opening that Component on the "Find Object Navigation" page, the user gets the following error when they click on the link for the Workcenter:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application (in this example: Financials)
2. Navigate to any Workcenter (in this example: Billing Workcenter)
3. Copy the Component from the URL: BI_WORKCENTER_FL
4. Navigate to Enterprise Component -> Find Object Navigation
5. Enter the Component and click Search
6. When you see the list below, click on the URL for the Billing Workcenter
7. Observe the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document