When Drilling Down to the Lowest Level the Correct Course Title Not Displayed on the Course Information Page
(Doc ID 2707440.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to run the incremental and full build, the course information is shown by the catalog from the self-service search is not current dated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu>Curriculum Management>Course Catalog>Course Catalog
2. Add a new row of data, remove the Requirement and Save
3. Run Course index Pre-Processing at Main Menu>Curriculum Management>Fluid Browse Course Catalog>Course Index Pre-Process
4. Run Incremental build at Main Menu>Curriculum Management>Fluid Browse Course Catalog>Course Index Manager
5. Go to Student Home Page > Manage classes Tile > Browse Course Catalog and search for the class
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document