EAM9.2: While Transferring an Asset From Invalid Combination to Valid Combination Getting Combo Error if Secondary Books are mapped to a Ledger in Ledger Group for Which Combo Edit is Enabled
(Doc ID 2707488.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While transferring an Asset getting below Combo edit error for those books which are mapped to non-primary ledgers in Ledger group even if valid chartfield combination is entered.
Issue doesn't happen if only primary ledger in ledger group.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up a Ledger group with Secondary ledgers in it.
2. Attach the Ledger group to a GL Business Unit. Do not enable combo edit at this point.
3. Add a AM Business Unit & the link the GL Business Unit defied step 2. Add books and map those to corresponding ledgers in ledger group. Ensure to select Chartfield Edit option as 'Reject w/ edit error'.
4. Add an asset with DEPTID blank. Calculate depreciation and create accounting entries.
5. Set up combo editing with validation Logic: For Account 151000, department field should not be blank.
6. Attempt to transfer the asset added earlier to another chartfield with Department blank. Combo error encountered for all Books that are mapped to Ledgers with in the ledger group. This works as expected
7. Now go back to search page and attempt to transfer the same asset again to any non-blank department (Which is a valid combination).
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document