EeS: ESettlement Voucher Created With Wrong Remit To Address When Using Non Default Location
(Doc ID 2707535.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remit to address sequence not getting populated correctly for eSettlement Voucher .
1) Supplier primary has been configured with 2 different locations and 2 different address sequence.
2) Location 1 as default location with address sequence 1 as invoice to and address sequence 2 as remit to.
3) Location 2 as non default location with address sequence 2 as invoice to and address sequence 1 as remit to.
4) Tried to create invoice from esettlement module using non default location i.e Location 2.
4) On Invoice, Invoice to address sequence ( Address Sequence 2) been populated correctly (prim_addr_seq_num) however remit to address sequence (Address Sequence 1)(remit_addr_seq_num) was not populated correctly and it got populated with default location remit to address. (Address Sequence 2 instead of Address sequence 1).
NOTE: In the <images, examples, video > and/or the attached document, user details/company name/address/email/ telephone number all represent a fictitious sample from the Oracle Demo Vision Database.
Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document