E-CRM: Email History - Model 1 Template Causes HTML Tags in Emails
(Doc ID 2708125.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Email History - Model 1" template usage causes HTML tags on the email and resulting case note.
There should be no html tags in email and case note
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definitions > Email > System Installation
- Set "Email History - Model 1" template as History template
- Navigate to Correspondence > Search Inbound Email
- Open an email, click 'Reply'
- Use the history template and Send
- The email is received in Outlook and it contains html tag
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document