E-QR: Running PSQuery From Application Using Long Descr Field And Run to .Csv Output Will Logout the User PIA.
(Doc ID 2708730.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User kicked out of PIA when attempting to download to .CSV for a Query that has a DESCRLONG field with null value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new query with just one record where it has DESCRLONG field with null values, For eg: PSBCDEFN
2) Select all fields. And save the query.(TEST in this case)
3) Now get back out to search and find the query: TEST
4) And run the query to html:
5) After the result is returned, click on CSV Text File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document