PO_REQLOAD Not Populating Oper Unit Or Buyer ID
(Doc ID 2708979.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_REQLOAD Not Populating Oper Unit or/and Buyer ID.
1. The Operating Unit is not populated based on the Requester Setup.
2. Buyer is not populated based on category.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure at the user preferences, buyer is blank.
Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common definitions > User Preferences > Define User preferences
2. Define Oper Unit for requester.
Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Requester Setup
3. At Requisition Loader Defaults make sure that Oper Unit and Buyer are blank for System Source = 'BPO' and Business Unit = 'US001'.
Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Requisition loader Default
4. Make sure that Buyer is defined as 'VP2' at Categofy Definition 'COMP'.
Items > Define Control > Item Categories (BU Attributes).
5. At Supplier page make sure that buyer is blank.
Supplier 'USA0000010' - Location tab - Procurement link - Additional Options (Buyer Options ='Default from Higher level' and buyer blank.
1. Set Stage for Loading (Purchasing > Requisitions > Stage For Loading) using:
.Loader BU = 'US001'
.System Source = 'BPO'
.Requester = 'CROTH'
.Supplier ID = 'USA0000010'
.Currency = 'USD'
.GL Unit = 'US001'
.Leave remaining ChartFields blank
.Save your Request ID
2. Run the Load Requisitions process.
Purchasing > Requisitions > Load Requisitions
3. Open the requisition created. Note. Buyer and Oper Unit are blank and should not.
Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document