Requisitions Data Not Being Saved When Editing A Requisition That Has More Than 20 Lines
(Doc ID 2708990.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a requisition with 20 lines or more that is showing the next/last buttons in the grid, then edited it and change or removed the contract information and saved the requisition, then when editing it again system will not save the changes and it will revert back to the original values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new requisition with 20 lines or more.
- Edit that requisition and remove or change the contract ID on line #1
- Press on the NEXT button to move to the next set of requisition lines.
- Now change or remove the contract information on any line in the next page.
- Save and submit the requisition.
- Now edit the requisition again and review the changes.
- System didn't save the changes and the old values still remains.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document