User Receives An Error "This Page Is No Longer available" When Changing The Business Unit On eProcurement Requisition Page
(Doc ID 2708993.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when changing the eProcurement requisition business unit after enabling the role action : "LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG" and assign it to the user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make sure that role action " LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG" is enabled for the ePro requester role.
- Assign the ePro requester Role to any user like VP1
- Using this user create a new requisition, as expected system will land on the Requisition settings page.
- Press on the Business Unit magnifying glass and change the Business unit.
- Once pressed on Okay button, system will give error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document