EAP: Missing User and Payment Request ID in Pushback Notification
(Doc ID 2708995.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment request is not populating the user and request id the notification alert.
1. Sign in as APA1
2. Create Payment Request
3. Sign in as APS1
4. Locate the Payment Request
5. Approve the Payment Request
- Payment Request is approved and routed to MGR1
6. Sign in as MGR1
7. Approve the Payment Request then logout
8. Sign in as VP1
9. Click the Approvals tile
10. Click right arrow linked to Payment Request
11. Click More button
12. Click Pushback button
13. Supply Comments then Submit
14. Sign in as MGR1
15. Click the notification bell icon
- Notice that User and Request Id notification is missing in the alert verbiage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document