Partially Sourcing Requisition for Items with Different Supplier/Std UOM is not Updating Open Qty Correctly
(Doc ID 2709044.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partially Sourcing Requisition for Items with Different Vendor/Std UOM Not Updating Open Qty Correctly
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Two Items – one with Standard UOM of BOX and Supplier UOM of CS and another with both Standard and Supplier UOM of CS
Item 1: Standard BOX; Vendor CS -- SHARE/ITEM1
Item 2: Standard and Vendor both CS -- SHARE/ITEM2
2) Enter Requisition for 2 Cases for each item:
3) Make sure to change the UOM to CS and uncheck the Source to Inventory Flag, since we want to source these to PO and not inventory.
4) Approve and budget check
5) Check Open Qty:
6)Partially source both lines from the requisitions – 1 Case each:
7) Click Save and check Req SQL again:
8) Open quantity for first line is set to 0 when only one case is sourced.
Open Qty is not updated correctly on partial sourcing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document