Requisition Save with Amount Increase Errors out "Data Being Added Conflicts With Existing Data"
(Doc ID 2709062.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition save with Amount increase errors out "Data being added Conflicts with Existing data"
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Make sure the requestor's ABC default Requisition status is 'Open' on Requester Setup
2) Make sure to have change template specified on the business unit definition
3) Add a requisition
4) Change the requestor to ABC, for which we modified to 'Open', then click 'Refresh'
5) Copy existing requisition that have atleast three lines
6) Then Save the requisition
7) Delete any line but the last line
8) Save the Requisition
9) Approve the requisition
10) Increase the amount on last line and Save the requisition
11) The error 'Data being added conflicts with existing data' pops up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document