Cancelling Individual Lines on Purchase Order Errors - Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
(Doc ID 2709085.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Integrity Error when Cancelling individual lines on Purchase Order
1) Navigation: Setup Financials/ Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing Options - Click on Change Reason Codes
Procurement Change Reason Code should be enabled
2) Installation Options - Purchasing default setup Max Rows to retrieve For Purchase Orders = 20
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create a Purchase Order with 6 lines and dispatch it.
2) Bring up the Purchase Order and click on the change order icon at header level and save
3) Open the Purchase Order in Approved Status and Change Order =1
4) Select Lines 1 To 1 click Retrieve
5) Click Yes to the Message
At least one line may have been changed. If you continue, the system will save all changes. (10200,364)
When the system retrieves the lines selected for working, any changes will be saved before bring up the next chunk of data. Select "OK" to proceed.
6) Click on Line Details 1 and click on Change Order icon
7) Click Yes to message
This action will cancel Line 1 for this purchase order(10200,229)
8) Enter a Reason code
9) Repeat Steps #4 to #8 for Lines 2,3,4
10) Error is obtained
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document