EGL9.2:Interunit's Non-Anchor BU Journal Not Posted After Un-Posting
(Doc ID 2709183.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post and unpost an anchor BU Interunit journal and the respective non-anchor BU journal is not posted having same date as anchor journal
Steps to replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update open period of anchor BU US001 from jan 2018 to Dec 2018 so that we will create Interunit journal for last year December 2018. Navigation Setup Fin/supp chain> BU Related>General Ledger>Open Period>Open Period update
2. Create InterUnit journal for anchor BU US001 and non-anchor BU US004. Both BU having one journal line.
3. Edit Created InterUnit journal.
4. Post InterUnit journal.
5. Update open period of anchor BU US001 from Jan 2019 to Dec 2020. Navigation Setup Fin/supp chain> BU Related>General Ledger>Open Period>Open Period update
6. make sure check the check box "Allow Different Unpost Date" for BU US001 in Setup Fin/supp chain> BU Related>General Ledger>General Ledger Definition under Journal option tab.
7. Go to Mark Journal for unposting page (General Ledger>Journals>Process Journal>Mark Journal for unposting)
8. fill unit = % , Ledger group= RECORDING , Year=2018, Period = 12, Journal id= created Interunit journal id value, journal date from = 12/01/2018, journal date to=12/31/2018. and click search button.
9. click process check box for selected Inter unit journal.
10. Anchor BU US001 journal unposted and posted correctly.
11. non-anchor BU US004 journal un-posted but still sequence number 1 line jrnl_hdr_status is 'V' and not posted with selected un-posted date as same as anchor BU US001 journal.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document